www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog #4 "You were always on my mind, you were always on my mind."


 
My title has nothing to do about me going to the Pet Shop Boys Concert but about ghosts during the grieving process being quite common. As a ghost investigator, this comes into play during a interview. "Has anyone past in the recent couple of months?" This question is usually asked after history and what is going on during the haunt. If the client says yes, we might consider all optical view of those dearly departed as part of the grieving period.





The brain can be constantly playing tricks with our conscious and unconscious mind. Of course, hallucinations may be brought upon during the grieving period, which is up to 6 months. To see a area of place without the having that person no longer there can put the memory as a replacement to a scene. Only a glimpse of that person, where you normally would see if they were alive and were standing before you but only for a flash. Like a bulb, flashes before it dies.





When my dog past, who was a black schnauzer and upon entering dim lit rooms, my eye would scan to see my little black dog. I still do this in fear of stepping on my dog, even though she is no longer here. Sounds funny huh? Sometimes would see a shadow in those dim lit areas, but my research has proved to be correct in the assumption of a ghost during the grieving period.


Now as researchers, do we dismiss during the interview period. No, because assumptions can be just that, and has to be proven or debunked. It will be always on the back of our minds that the ghosts might be those of grief of a memory, not a real manifestation of spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment