www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog #1 Loved but not forgotten.....too.



I am often asked the question if I believed in animals becoming ghosts/spirits.First, I would have to reference many different haunts of pets that only share our love for a brief period of time. So many people have told me about a departed cat and sometimes would feel the brush around their ankles like they were still there. The bark of a familiar doggie that would bring you love at every door opening. These stories are very familiar to me and other who do ghost research.

Sometimes the stories aren't that pleasant, with the screams or cries of animals being tortured. Horses crying in the night in a empty stable. I've heard a story of a place in New Orleans that has a ghost dog in their closet, that whines and scratches on the door, because his previous owner neglected him. I've even heard of a place, still in New Orleans, of a owner of a bird (Macaw), that moved into their new place, only to find their beloved pet, fully plucked and lying dead in the middle of the room. They have purchased several birds afterwards, only to come to the same fate.
These are the stories that hurt me the most. Sorry, I'm a sucker for those Sarah McLachlan commercials late at night. The hollowed eyes, begging to be comforted but the stroke on the head. It's heartbreaking.






Once we investigated this one place that had 2 haunts, a Native American who died on the property and a yound girl, that committed suicide in a barn that is now occupied by the small house. During the middle of the investigation we heard animal sounds of Goats or Sheep coming out of the fireplace. We stood in amazement to hear these sound, knowing at 12 a.m. to be getting barn yard animal sounds would be crazy...... right? Crazy as it sounds, but it did happen.

So, do I believe in Ghost Animals? 
Yes. Now I got to chase that black cat down the street to see if it's a ghost kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment