www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog #14 Is that an Old Hag on your chest?

Old Hag Syndrome




I’ve had this happen a couple times in my life. I did freak out afterwards when I was able to get control of my body. I heard voices tell me that they were in control now, and the sound of laughter muffled in the air. Arms so heavy, I cannot lift either one. My head cannot lift from my headrest of my recliner and feel like hundreds of pounds. The voices sound like its inches from your ears. High pressures on your chest, as you feel yourself sink deeper into your trapped sleep position and yet you cannot make a sound.





Sounds like a paranormal attack, yes? Sleep Paralysis is what you’ve just gone through. This syndrome has been happening for centuries and I’ve had this happen to me only twice in my life. Yes, it was scary and everything felt real, but I knew if I had no control over my muscles, I must be asleep. I remember my eyes trying to open, but did they really, or was it a dream? Who was on my chest? Who whispered in my ear? Yes, it is sort of a dream and yes, sometime your eyes do open, but it doesn't mean that everything you see is real, sleep paralysis dreams seem very convincing.





This happens to at least 15% of the community (men or women) who have said that this had occurred at least once in their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment