www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Friday, September 25, 2009

Blog #15 Ouija Boards, games for some, portal to misery.









I sometimes get the question about Ouija Boards and why I’m so negative about them. I was very familiar with them at an early part of my life that taught me well not to use them again. You see, I lived in a haunted house on Long Island.

When we left the house, my father had the house blessed by a local Parrish priest, Father Gardner. We found out that Father Gardner was in Mexico when a young girl of 7 got possessed by the spirit of 8 demons. The little girl was fling grown men around like they were dolls and it took 10 men to keep her down. No wonder the Parrish sent Father Gardner.


He found the Ouija board that my mother brought home from a girlfriends house. Her girlfriend hearing my mother’s problems of having a ghost thought it would be a good idea to find out what the ghost might want or why it was there. He took the box and opened it up. He asked me if I ever was a part of the session and told him yes, that my mother would have me or Kevin (HS Friend) and me to use it. We even used to blindfold each other to make sure the answer would come from the other side and not from us.


He took the board out of the box plus the planchette and went outside. He started the BBQ with a bunch of papers. He claimed that the board was used to bring spirits into the house, a portal for any spirit to use to come into this realm we call the living world. They live in the dead realm, where no one hears them. They see us, yet they have no effect, except when they can build enough strength to try to communicate back. They get jealous, angry and mad. These are spirits that haven’t crossed over; these spirits are bound to this area, either house or an attachment article.


Here is a portion of “The Haunted Chronicles” about one of the events using an Ouija board.


 


While in Junior High, I met a friend named Kevin. Kevin was in my Home Room and we got to know each other pretty well. He had heard the stories of my house and the ghost that occupied within and was intrigued with coming over regular to do homework or to study.

One day, my mother came home from visiting Kay, down the street. In her hands was a Ouija Board. Kay's daughter got it from a friend as a gift, but Kay would not let her daughter play with it. She gave it to my mother in order that her daughter wouldn't be able to get access to it.

My mother was fascinated with the board and wants to use it as soon as she came into the house. Kevin was over, it was Friday and he planned on staying over. He was used to being at my house and wasn't scared. Kevin looked at the board and said to my mother that they should try it.


With my mother on one end and Kevin on the other. They tried to connect with the spirit of the house. The pointer wouldn't move. Question after question they asked but nothing. She suggested for me get in Kevin's spot and try it again. Still nothing. Then Kevin suggested that he and I would give it a try. Kevin took over my mother’s end and we prepared to ask questions.

 
The question "Who is the spirit that live inside this house?” Kevin asked. The board began to move. The number 2 was first and then the word C-H-I-L-D-R-E-N. We thought the board was referring to my brother and I, so we asked for the name of the children.



The first name was Tykeme and then the name Veure. We thought that was odd names, and proceeded to ask, what happen to the two. The board start to spell out F-E-L-L W-E-L-L. "You fell in a well", I asked. It point to "yes". "Are you a boy?” it answered, "no" and then G-I-R-L-S. "Both are girls?" it answered, "yes".

 
By this time my brother was watching this and said that we were moving the Ouija board around that it could be able to spell so correctly without our help. So we decided to blind fold both Kevin and I. We put cotton over our eye sockets and then place some of my mother’s handkerchief and my brother tied them from behind.


After my brother checking, to make sure we weren't able to see, by throwing plastic fruit at our faces, to see if we would flinch. He was sure, that the Ouija board wouldn't work, but he was wrong.



The pointer started to move, first to the word "yes". We asked as question, but my mother asked it. "How will I die?” I didn't like that question and took my hands off the board, they convinced me to go on and that she wasn't scare of the results, but I was. The pointer started to move again, "F-I-R-E". I got scared. "No more questions", I said. Again, they convinced me to go on. She asked, "Where?” the pointer started again, "W-O-R-K". Now I was really scared. My mom just started a new job in a factory and they used highly flammable chemicals. I had to stop.


Both Kevin and I were shaken up by the way the Ouija board event occurred and my brother was silent as he took off the blind folds off Kevin and I. I never thought it would be like this. My mom tried to cover up her emotions but you could see, this disturbed her, but she asked the questions, I guess to try to trick the board, but the board tricked her more.



 Father Gardner burned that Ouija board and then placed the planchette that melted on top of the twisting hissing mass of ashes and plastic. Father Gardner is no longer in the priesthood anymore. He had fell in love with a woman and left his calling.

<






In Memory of Kevin

On April 19th 2001, my friend of 25 years passed away. I will always remember you, my friend, every day I walk this earth. I find solice in the day that we will all be together. You taught me bravery and courage, through watching you go through the pains of your afflictions without one complaint. Your memory is vivid in the minds of all you have touched, we will miss you. Rest in Peace.




2 comments:

  1. You'll learn about ghost hunting and about me and my haunted past. You are my haunted future, Hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete