www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blog 25 Orbs….. Ghosts, Dust, or Aliens




Science hasn’t really caught up with these phenomena. There is a division amongst those who get this these balls of lights that come up on photos.


In the digital world we are living in and the end of the “film” age, orbs are coming out more than ever. Sure, orbs used to come out during the 35mm days of taking pictures too, but more in our jpegs file that we take today.


In the ghost hunting/investigating end of evidence collecting, we sometime have to discount those pictures we think are dust, due to shape and certain criteria that we look for while doing investigations. So all I could tell you of experience I have with them and what I know.







On Halloween night of 2004, I was at Queen of Peace Cemetery in West Palm Beach late after midnight. Chris Rodriguez was with me to do a investigation of reports of a ghost at a mausoleum. Reports said at a certain spot, a ghost would appear and pick up her flower that fall out of the shallow vase that is there. We scanned the area for EMFs, which we did pick up some, but discounted them due to electric line that were buried in the ground.


We were in between two mausoleums and took a picture of this huge orb. Both Chris and I got the same orb that hovered over our head for at least 20 minutes. I took out my laser thermometer and we could actually measure its temperature at 41 degrees. It was 85 degrees that night and this orb is at 41? We tried to communicate with it using recording devices. I had equipment failure and Chris says she didn’t get any EVPs. After the 20 minutes, it was gone. I chucked it up as a spirit just checking us out, making sure we don’t disrespect those who were at rest. It was freaky experience, as this orb hovered over our heads. Its radius could be seen by use of this laser gauge by going across the sky where it hovered. It was about 5 to 6 feet wide. Never threaten us at all, just watched us watching it.





For those who call orbs dust, this orb was stationary for 20 minutes on a breezy night hot night. Why the temperature of this piece of dust was measured 41 degrees? It seem to have a will of its own by following us for about 10 feet as we backed away, it would get closer.





There are some in the UFO investigators who are trying to say these are aliens from another dimension. Since I don’t investigate UFO phenomena, I really can’t comment, but, I quite doubt it. UFOlogist is still debating the issue. Since I’m out of the loop, again I can’t comment on this.








So, what’s your believe in Orbs? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment