www.FTLGhosts.com

 photo ShowerHaunted12PixJMC.jpg

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog #24 Do ghosts have feelings?






The answer to this question is yes. As I mentioned before, ghosts/spirits were people at one time. Now to be more define, I will explain by each category of haunting and why they would feel the way they do.






Intelligent Haunt


These are spirits that we are able to communicate back and forth. Either through use of EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena), which we get on our digital recorders, through use of dousing rods, via yes, no or maybe/I don’t know answers, a medium and through (which I do not suggest), Ouija Boards. They let us know what they are feeling and sometimes why they feel the way they do. Let me tell you a story about one ghost.


In the Stranahan House, there is a ghost of Ivy Stranahan’s sister. Her name was Pink. She died giving child birth to baby to a then known bigamist, Randal Moss. She bled to death due to loss of too much blood after giving birth to a still born child. Her spirit is mostly known in the parlor area of the house.


During an investigation at the Stranahan House which was filmed by Comcast during a Séance, something bizarre happen. A lady who was not part of SEFGR, nor with Comcast, but was invited in by the Stranahan House stood up and said, “before we start, I got something to say”. I, thinking how rude this is, but allowed her to continue said, “sure, what do you have to say”? She turned her head my way and started to say……. “Why do we have to talk about the baby so much? Is the baby so important to you that you have to talk about it every time you are here? Can we stop talking about the baby once and for all?” She then proceeded to cry and say, “I don’t know why I’m crying or why I said that?” We calmed her down and answered her questions, of why she said what she said. I told her that she got possessed for a brief time, which upset her more. The spirit of Pink Cromartie Moss came through to tell me off. I will not talk about Pink’s baby again during a séance inside the Stranahan House again for fear Pink might take possession of someone else.






Residual Haunt


This type of haunt is one of emotional trauma. It’s found on battlefields, murders scenes and site of tragic loss. The cries of a child lost, the anger of a murderer during his rage, the laughter of a party celebrating an occasion. A residual haunt will occur the same way, every time, over and over again. We do get this on digital recording also, but we are unable to communicate with the spirit to let them know that their murderer has been found, or that the party is over. It all of sudden will stop, rewind the event and wait for the appropriate time to do it all over again. Like a scene on a DVD, to press play and it starts again, and again.






Poltergeist


These spirits are too filled with emotion. They are sometimes one of the angriest ghosts I have to deal with. They hate the fact that they are dead and you are alive and in their space. “This is my home, this is my stuff, that is my wife” as the anger mounts and are filled with vengeance. Sometime they will be load and make lots of noise to try to scare you away. Then, on the other hand, they can throw things at you, or hide things from you, like those keys that you know you placed on the key hook. These spirits can be dangerous as well. Scratching, pushing, yanking hair, biting or worst yet, raping the victim to cause deep emotional scars. Their pain becomes your pain as well and they will use it to push you out of your own home.


I hope I was able to convey that ghosts are filled with emotion and that is sometimes why they are stuck here. Either through choice or just reliving emotional events, but they feel never less like all of us. Remember, Ghost were people too.







No comments:

Post a Comment